I did a maze game too, and I like your touching mechanic a lot more than my passive patterns. It rewards the player for doing things a lot more eloquently.
- You are a blind mouse who is being experimented on and must find your way through these twelve mazes.
- To make your way through these mazes you can use W to move forward, S to move backwards, and A and D to move side to side. Hold the button down to move in that direction.
- Since you're blind you'll have to use your sense of touch to make your way through the mazes. When you are touching a wall, the screen will turn white.
- To go back to the Main Menu, press the ESC key.
- It is recommended you try playing while drawing on paper what you think the mazes looks like from above.
- If you come to several dead ends, you should try holding two keys at once to move in one direction while attempting to turn down the next available corridor.
- If you would like to see the key to a maze, click the 'Maze Keys' button on the Main Menu and click the maze you would like to see the path for.
Good luck finding your cheese!
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.